This course is the perfect way to update or enhance your existing knowledge in preparation for the Intermediate Single Audit Certificate exam. Focusing on the most important issues and latest information, this course will show you how to be more efficient and effective at planning and performing single audits in accordance with the requirements of the Uniform Guidance.
The course covers:
- Planning considerations in a single audit
- Identifying federal awards and determining major program(s)
- Understanding, assessing and testing internal controls
- Testing compliance with federal statutes and regulations and applicable compliance requirements
- Auditor’s reports
- Program-specific audits
- Audit tools and guidance
- Latest developments in auditing single audits
Make sure your skills are up to date in this specialized audit area with this targeted course that will help you prepare for the exam. The course is available as a CPE self-study course, on-site training program, or through a live seminar offered by the state CPA societies. Select one of the options below to learn more.