Sharpen and update your skills with this 8 credit CPE course for experienced practitioners. Learn how to plan, direct and report on a single audit engagement conducted under the Uniform Guidance. Through case studies and real-world examples, this course gives you insights into key issues that may arise, with an emphasis on the advanced topics that require particular attention.
This course covers:
- Planning the compliance audit and other risk assessment considerations
- Required elements of the Schedule of Expenditures of Federal Awards
- Major program determination process, including clusters and loans/loan guarantees
- Considerations when assessing and evaluating internal controls over compliance
- Audit sampling
- Evaluating and reporting on applicable compliance requirements related to compliance testing
- Considerations for pass-through entities
- Advanced audit reporting issues
Update or enhance your existing knowledge in preparation for the Advanced Single Audit Certificate exam with this optional learning course. The course is available as a CPE self-study course, on-site training program, or through a live seminar offered by the state CPA societies. Select one of these options below to learn more.